MY WORLD BECOME MISERY
When he try seducing me…
I became really awkward when he stare me like want to eat me…
Why he became in that way???
Am I do anything wrong at him???
I don’t think so…
The way he gaze at me it’s really something that I can’t describe in word…
Is there anything that he wants from me???
However, what?
How can I know when he just keep stare on me but not talk to me either…
How you want me understand it???
Using that eye contact like the way you stare toward me??
Guess that the way you want me to understand but it quite innocent
You’re pop up like a ghost…
You follow me like you are my shadow…
But I never realize that you will always protect me as same as mother who protect their child…
When I come toward you…
You raised straight the hall…
My hearts become ache when you rose away…
What the meaning of that feeling???
Is there anything that still I not realize about this feeling???
Is that the feeling that you want telling me using that eye contact???
How I become so blind about that???
You keep waiting me until I realize by myself the feeling of yours toward me…
The way you smile toward me…
The soft spoken of yours with me…
The way you stare at me…
How you angry with me is different…
Like you never want to be mad with me…
Your attitude is not same as you show to your friend and me …
I like that entire characteristic about you…
Damn…
How I want you very much…
Either I or my heart trembling wanted you more than friends…did
My mind still working hard how to assume you as my dearest…
When you embrace me with that arm of yours…
You make me so comfortable…
You urges me like you will never find me either…
You arouse my interest…
When the heat in our body desire very much…
It makes me hottest…
Like I stand under the sun…
However, neither me nor you…
We still can’t make a part…
We still young person…
We still need our parents to teach us how to become a good human…
We cannot sell our virgin before the time that should will come one day…
As the smart teenage…
You suppose know how to train yourself from become a wild person…
Such as high social…
Clubbing, doing part each other…
So he or she suppose know their gap…
In Islamic we know if we do that thing we will been throw in hell…
So people…
Try to learn how to became a good girl or woman or ladies…
Boy or man or guys out there…
Keep in mind and keep away from Satan whisper…
Don’t you dare listen to all that evil spirit…
Because when you listen and follow what they say…
God will never ever forgiving you until you apologize for what you have don…